If we have product in stock, processing times will vary due to work load, 2-7 business days is normal. If we do not have in stock, please allow 6 to 10 weeks for delivery time. Orders requiring multiple shipments will have additional charges passed on to the customer. Certain items are unable to be shipped together, therefore additional shipping charges will be required. Orders requiring multiple shipments will have additional shipping charges passed on to the customer.
International orders will be held and YOU MUST tell the sales representative (special instructions on web orders) when placing an International Order that you wish your order to ship in separate shipments with additional charges.
We will not be shipping our bolts or any firearm related items over $100 ($500 Canada) out of the USA until the end-customer pays for the proper documentation through the United States State Department.
USPS MAIL (Domestic and International)
All packages are shipped via USPS.
In order to process your order smoothly, we strongly recommend for you to use the same address for both your shipping and billing addresses. Otherwise, your order could be subjected for verification and may be delayed. Once a package is dropped off to our carrier for delivery, we will not have any control over the package; therefore, we cannot make any guarantees after this point. In case of errors or delays caused by the shipping carrier, we will help to resolve the dispute to the best of our ability, yet we will not be held responsible or liable for any delays or losses caused by the shipping carrier.
PACIFIC TOOL & GAUGE RETURN POLICIES:
All returns for credit or replacement are subject to pre-authorization by Pacific Tool & Gauge, Inc. All returns received without a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number are subject to processing delay. Pacific Tool & Gauge reserves the right to refund or replace parts at their discretion. All refunds will be with in-store credit only. In-store credit must be redeemed with a Sales representative by calling our Main number (541) 826-5808. For all returns please note the RMA number on the exterior of the return package and provide the PTG RMA documentation inside the return package.
All refunds are fulfilled with Pacific Tool and Gauge credit.
To obtain an RMA:
- Login to your account at pacifictoolandgauge.com.
- On the MY ACCOUNT page select “ORDER HISTORY AND DETAILS”.
- On the ORDER HISTORY page select “DETAILS” associated with the product you wish to return.
- Halfway down the page you will find check boxes adjacent to reference numbers associated with products in your account. Select the item(s) you are applying for a return.
- Under MERCHANDISE RETURN enter an explanation for the return in the provided text box.
- Select “Make an RMA slip” and your request will be submitted.
- An email response will be issued from Pacific Tool & Gauge, Inc. with details regarding your RMA request.
Mail All Returns To:
Pacific Tool & Gauge, Inc.
675 Antelope Road
White City, OR 97503-1031
Do not mail a return without a RMA slip. Failure to do so will result in additional shipping charges.
If more help is necessary, a dedicated sales associate can process your return RMA# request by calling (541) 826-5808.
Any order shortages or discrepancies must be addressed within seven days upon receipt of product(s).
Custom orders and Actions are not able to be cancelled or returned once the item has entered production.
- All expedite orders are categorized as three week production time (Not including inspection and shipping time).
- Any expedite orders produced within a three week period are subject to no cancellation or refunded fees.