If we have product in stock, processing times will vary due to work load, 2-7 business days is normal. If we do not have in stock, please allow 6 to 10 weeks for delivery time. Orders requiring multiple shipments will have additional charges passed on to the customer. Certain items are unable to be shipped together, therefore additional shipping charges will be required. Orders requiring multiple shipments will have additional shipping charges passed on to the customer.
International orders will be held and YOU MUST tell the sales representative (special instructions on web orders) when placing an International Order that you wish your order to ship in separate shipments with additional charges.
We will not be shipping our bolts or any firearm related items over $100 ($500 Canada) out of the USA until the end-customer pays for the proper documentation thru the United States State Department.
USPS MAIL (Domestic Only)
For packages less than 1 pound (up to 15.99 ounces), USPS picks up from PTG and delivers to your local post office for final delivery to your mailbox, door, or PO Box (to ensure delivery within the expected time frame your final carrier may vary).
- Available to all 50 States, Puerto Rico and U.S. territories
- Tracking available through USPS.com
DHL/UPS is our choice for shipping world wide. DHL/UPS are the only carriers used for out of country shipments. USPS is not used for out of country shipments due to loss and tracking problems in the past.
In order to process your order smoothly, we strongly recommend for you to use the same address for both your shipping and billing addresses. Otherwise, your order could be subjected for verification and may be delayed. Once a package is dropped off to our carrier for delivery, we will not have any control over the package; therefore, we cannot make any guarantees after this point. In case of errors or delays caused by the shipping carrier, we will help to resolve the dispute to the best of our ability, yet we will not be held responsible or liable for any delays or losses caused by the shipping carrier.
PACIFIC TOOL & GAUGE RETURN POLICIES:
All returns for credit or replacement are subject to preauthorization by Pacific Tool & Gauge, Inc. All returns received without a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number are subject to processing delay. Pacific Tool & Gauge reserves the right to refund or replace parts at their discretion. For all returns please note the RMA number on the exterior of the return package and provide the PTG RMA documentation inside the return package.
To obtain an RMA:
- Login to your account at pacifictoolandgauge.com.
- On the MY ACCOUNT page select “ORDER HISTORY AND DETAILS”.
- On the ORDER HISTORY page select “DETAILS” associated with the product you wish to return.
- Halfway down the page you will find check boxes adjacent to reference numbers associated with products in your account. Select the item(s) you are applying for a return.
- Under MERCHANDISE RETURN enter an explanation for the return in the provided text box.
- Select “Make an RMA slip” and your request will be submitted.
- An email response will be issued from Pacific Tool & Gauge, Inc. with details regarding your RMA request.
Mail All Returns To:
Pacific Tool & Gauge, Inc.
675 Antelope Road
White City, OR 97503-1031
If more help is necessary, a dedicated sales associate can process your return RMA# request by calling (541) 826-5808.
CANCELLATIONS, RESTOCKING FEES, AND RETURN POLICIES
Any order shortages or discrepancies must be addressed within seven days upon receipt of product(s).
Custom orders and Actions are not able to be cancelled or returned once the item has entered production.
- All expedite orders are categorized as three week production time (Not including inspection and shipping time).
- Any expedite orders produced within a three week period are subject to no cancellation or refunded fees.
The following are subject to a 15% restocking fee:
- All orders that are returned in their original condition within thirty days of receipt.
- All orders that have entered production.
- Any order cancellation related to International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
The following items are not eligible for a return:
- Any custom item returned used OR unused
- Any stock item returned used and non-defective
The following items are not subject to fees:
- Defective item
- Excessive delivery time (excluding Expedite Orders)
- Double shipped item